Welcome to our site!
We our hosted by the Laboratory for Subatomic Physics and Cosmology (LPSC) at 53 Rue des Martyrs in Grenoble, France. The full address and phone number are given on our contact page. Make sure to bring a piece of identification and notify the guard upon arrival.
By public transport
- At the Grenoble train station, take tram B to its end point Presqu’île (7 min).
- This takes you right to the entrance of our site at 53 Rue des Martyrs.
By car from Lyon / Valence
- Get onto the A48 to Grenoble. Near Grenoble, keep following the A48 to ‘Grenoble / Bastille’ (right lines).
- Then take exit 16 to the Polygone Scientific. (You cross the Isère river and the train tracks.)
- Turn right onto the Rue des Martyrs (runs parallel to the tram line).
- The entrance to our site is the first on the left (53 Rue des Martyrs).
By car from Chambéry / Gap
- Get onto the A480 to Grenoble.
- Take exit 1 and then on the roundabout take the first exit on the right.
- This will lead you past the synchrotron onto the Rue des Martyrs.
- The entrance to our site will be on your right hand side (number 53).